Sunday, August 29, 2010

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #6

Issue #6, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine

Issue no. 6 of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published May 2007.

I continued this issue with Part 2 of my D20 Fantasy Campaign, adding more info like two races of Humans, the Thyatir and the Suldar, both of which are different element-aspected (earth and fire, respectively), and Hobbits. I also included the Vir, a template that is added to any race (but goblinoid) that I let my players have when I ran it for the Corvis Monkey Troupe.

I limited the character classes to Bards, Warlocks, Fighters, Clerics, Paladins, Wizards, and Berserkers and Sidhe Scholars (both from a Dragon Magazine article) and ran the game using the excellent module Three Days to Kill by John Tynes.

Due to my schedule at the time, I didn't have any game notes to add to the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.