Saturday, August 14, 2010

[Missing in Gaming] Realms of the Sun, Book 1: Bright Fires

I'm only missing a few Everway items and this is one of them. Originally published by Rubicon Games (now Gaslight Press) for Everway in 1997, it's 84 pages long and pretty damn hard to find.

And yes, when it was first out, I wasn't aware of it. Otherwise I would have picked it up. Now, I can't even find it for love or money. There are NO copies anywhere, it seems. Even Amazon doesn't have it. So I search for it, through used bookstores and online, at every opportunity.

Maybe someday I'll find it. Maybe you've seen one in your neck of the woods and will let me know. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.