Sunday, August 22, 2010

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #4

Issue #4, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine

The 4th issue of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in April 2007.

I present two characters that I played in a couple of past campaigns: the first appearance of Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Torpington from a GURPS Forgotten Realm campaign and a young U.S. Marine pilot in a Vietnam War-era game.

The Forgotten Realm campaign was set in Cormyr and my PC was a knight-mage from Shadowdale, sent to Cormyr to recover from wounds after a fight with the Zhentarim.

I also wrote up a bit on my friend GMs Savage Worlds Combat at the Speed of Heat. This chronicled my first experience with the system that, over three years later, it's still my system of choice.

I also talk a bit about character design in My Style and mention an online dungeon builder (and the link still works: Gozzy's Cartographic Emporium).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.