Wednesday, August 25, 2010

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #5

Issue #5, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine

The 5th issue of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in May 2007.

This issue I cover the first part of a two part D20 Campaign that I worked up, including two standard races for the game: The Glittergold Cave Elves and the Elessars, a race of stone beings. I also had rules for adding more magic in the game by having everyone in the world able to use cantrips. For some setting style, I added a Elizabethan twist to the world, including standard clothing and weapons (longswords and black powder weapons).

I had four links in my game notes page, three of which still work: The Hypertext D20 SRD Spell Lists, MJ Young's Cantrips and Rose Magic: Orizons and Cantrips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.