Wednesday, August 11, 2010

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #1

Issue #1, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine

My first official issue of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in March of 2007.

The contents included the second appearance of Quotes (with a pretty cool quote from Sir Richard Burton), a favorite book by Tim Powers, a webcomic that I continue to read to this day, as well as a write-up on a multiverse D20 game I ran.

I had a number of game notes but the three links for the Wizards of the Coast products (Star Wars, D20 Modern and D&D 3rd edition) are well out of date, though the Farscape RPG and Stargate SG-1 RPG from Alderac Entertainment Group, and The Red Star Campaign RPG from Green Ronin Publishing are still valid (all books I own, but those will be separate My Collection entries).

3 comments:

  1. Wow; I love the zine and I love the blog, but I never before managed to notice that they're both produced by the same person. Guess I fumbled that Perception check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this zine. Please post more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, Roger. I also hadn't figured that Stirges Suck was you, either, so both of us are equally Perception-deficient.

    And Christian, I plan on posting the whole lot, including my Switching to Guns issues (and others that I have in the works).

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.