Friday, August 27, 2010

[Missing in Gaming] Realms of the Sun Book 2: Heart of Stone

In order to complete my Everway collection, I still need a few more books, including the two Realms of the Sun books. I previously mentioned the first book and this one is the second book. Heart of Stone is 76 pages and was published by Rubicon Games in 1997.

Again, I can't find this one for all the searching I do, both in bookshops around the Seattle area and online.

Maybe one day I will find them both. Maybe you can help. If you've seen this book in a local shop, let me know!


1 comment:

  1. I wonder if someone who owns it would be willing to scan it for you?

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.