Wednesday, August 18, 2010

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #3

Issue #3, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine

My third issue of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in April 2007. I think I really hit my stride with this one. The whole issue was filled with using the old D&D module B2: The Keep on the Borderlands in different settings, and I think it rocks.

I was real proud with my four different keeps: a police station in teenage gangland, a fort on an island in a pirate setting, at a starport in deep space or a military outpost in the Stargate universe.

My game notes link to various threads I started around the 'net on this issue, two of which still work: Alternate B2s (RPG.net) and Alternate B2s (ENWorld).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.