Tuesday, July 6, 2010

[My Collection] Warhammer Fantasy 1st edition

I've been collecting Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay for years, even though I've only played one game of it, ever. Why do I get it, then? Simple: the world is evocative, the art is wonderful and I really like the take of it.

I've got a bunch of the first edition books, but I'm missing about 15 books. I do have a few of the Enemy Within series and only have to find three in order to complete that adventure path: #1 The Enemy Within, #5 Something Rotten is Kislev and #6 Empire in Flames. Anyone who has a lead on these items at a decent price will be amply rewarded with my thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.