Sunday, May 30, 2010

[My Collection] Psi World

I'm a big fan of products by Fantasy Games Unlimited. Psi World was one of my '80s games. I bought it and all the supplements and played it all through the '80s.

It gave me the opportunity to play both sides of a situation - one of the possible campaigns was that of government agents fighting against the psi menace hell-bent on taking over the world with their ultra-normal powers. The other was valiant psis trying to protect other psis against the totalitarian government hell-bent on making them a scapegoat for government corruption.

There are a bunch of reviews (1, 2) on RPG.net and it's on sale online for a good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.