Sunday, May 9, 2010

[My Collection] The Dresden Files

I purchased the pre-order of the Dresden Files RPG, Volume 1: Your Story and Volume 2: Our World, from Evil Hat Productions in April. I've downloaded the two "not-quite-final-versions" of the PDFs while I wait for my hardcopies (supposed to ship in June/July).

I've read the first few books of the series and bought the TV show (seriously, it's not that bad), so I'm looking forward to running the game at some point in the future. Maybe I'll even post about that campaign.

3 comments:

  1. I was exposed to the TV show before the books. I still like the show. I like the books, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the show was ok. My wife loves the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got more stuff on Dresden coming and I've got a campaign in the planning.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.