Wednesday, May 5, 2010

[My Collection] Ghostbusters RPG

I ignored this game when it first game out in 1986, as well as the second edition, Ghostbusters International (1989). Every now and then, I ran across a copy in a game shop or used bookstore and put it back. It was episode 4 of the Godzilla Gaming Podcast that turned me back onto this game so I started searching around.

I found the 1986 box set at a Half Price Books for an excellent price but haven't managed to collect Ghostbusters International nor the nine supplements yet (they're on my game find list).

There are several reviews on both versions (1, 2, 3) on RPG.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.