Wednesday, September 1, 2010

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #7

Issue #7, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine

The lucky seventh issue of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in the middle of June 2007.

I reported on Ziggurat Con in Iraq, talked a bit about miniatures (including a pic of one that my friend made in the article - the Pumpkin King for Warhammer 40K), and explained two rules variants - one using Far Side comics for Everway and another using GURPS to build your character as play progressed.

I didn't have any game notes for this issue, probably due to my heavy school schedule at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.