Monday, September 6, 2010

[My Collection] Middle Earth Role Playing

I have most of the 1st edition Middle Earth Role Playing books, from Angmar: Land of the Witch King Campaign module to Woses of the Black Wood adventure module. I'm still on the lookout for a few of the Tolkien Quest Solo Game Books and Middle-Earth Quest Game Books

RPG.net has a two-part article on Iron Crown Enterprises (1, 2) that talks about MERP and game history - it's an interesting read. There are two reviews on RPG.net as well (3, 4) but one of them is pretty short.

You can find more online at merp.com and also the old merp.com bit, but still with useful info, from Mark Chapman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.