Wednesday, September 8, 2010

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #9

Issue #9, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine

Issue no. 9 of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in July 2007.

The issue starts with info on who was reading the 'zine back in 2007 by country. I wrote up a magic item in Savage Worlds terms and some Nazi opponents: the Knights of October wizards, a robotic Nazi machine and SS Captain Kurt Dussander. I finish the issue with examining two Red Dawn scenarios.

I really enjoyed this issue and have used the opponents in several games. The robot is quite useful but I've had to lower the toughness to 8 or so to prevent drawn out combats.

There were a number of notes to this issue, some of which Who's Fighting Nazis RPG.net thread, Hellboy and Richard the Lionheart on Wikipedia, and the Hellboy Official Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.