Friday, June 25, 2010

[My Collection] Twilight: 2000 1st edition

Summer, 1984. I was working at a local Boy Scout camp and came home for a weekend to see friends. I spotted Twilight 2000 in one of Seattle's game stores and picked it up. I think it was something like $15 or so.

And it was awesome! So much so that I haven't even looked at the 2.0+ versions because I loved 1.0.

RPG.net has few reviews on it (1), which surprises me, and someone started a thread about Roman games using the starting situation in a 1st Century game (which I'm gonna try sometime).

2 comments:

  1. I also used T2000 1.0 to run "Apocalypse: 1968" (Vietnam) in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to play the hell out of that game. I would play it again if I could force my friends to do so.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.