Tuesday, June 29, 2010

[Blogs] An Open Letter to Christian Walker's Destination Unknown Blog

Give us more Master Cylinder!

We want more on the continuing adventures of Master Cylinder - over the years, we've seen that glorious cat sleepin', snackin', in your surf-stuff, lounging on the table before the game, attacking miniatures, laying on the GM's notes and more!

How are we to achieve gaming enlightenment without more MC?

P.S. Also, bring back Iridia and the Lincoln Middles School Dungeons and Dragons Club!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man this is so great! I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following Dest. Unknown for a while..and I had no idea that this pretty kitty kat even existed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will hold you to this promise, Christian!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time to release Iridia Zone, the Collected Works, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.