Saturday, October 12, 2013

[EverFATE] Everway and FATE Accelerated Edition

I'm a big fan of Everway. I've only played it a couple of times at a convention but I own two box sets and a bunch of other stuff for it. It's tres cool.

I also am a big fan of FATE. I have Spirit of the Century (two copies), Starblazer Adventures, Legends of Anglerre, diaspora, and I even backed the FATE Core Kickstarter. Soon all the FATE books will be mine!

And for years, Everway has been in my house. Always visible in the room I keep my game books. The boxes peeking out over the top of the bookshelf. And for years I've been wondering how to use them.

I want to bring the box set to the game. I want to use the beautiful character sheets and the Fortune Deck and the Vision Cards. I want to use it all!

So, one day, Evil Hat comes to the door, wanting to introduce me to FATE Accelerated Edition and I think "Hey! They could work well together!"

I think I'll see how they do.

2 comments:

  1. I think that your got a"chocolate and peanut butter" sitch right there. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see this project get some traction.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.