Wednesday, February 2, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #25

Issue #25, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine
Issue no. 25 of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in March 2008.

This was the first issue of year two of my 'zine and I learned quite a bit during the first year that I implemented in this year. I still was pretty scattered about content, jumping here and there with my gamer ADHD, but I had (by this time) a more stable layout and better content IMO. This issue, I wrote up a bit on a cyberpunk setting, coupling together a bunch of GURPS references and a fiction book or two for a Savage Worlds setting.

Additionally, this was a hard issue for me to write - my beloved cat, Tess, had passed away the month before and even re-reading this, three years later, was still hard.

Most of the game notes are still working: Savage Worlds Conversions, GURPS (Cyberpunk, Cyberworld, Cthulhupunk, Robin Hood and Technomancer), the novel The Last Hot Time, info on Polydactyl Cats (Wikipedia), a funny video 1-900-Nerd-Girl from the Monkey Box, and a Ducks in RQ thread (RPG.net).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.