Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[osr Challenge] I'm behind on reading the posts

I've been spending the last week working on my deck - staining the wood, installing the decking and posts, re-building the stairs. It's quite the job, taking up all my holiday and a day off plus evenings.

So I've been remiss in reading all the posts on the osr Challenge: A September of Short Adventures and that we've got another two Challengers: Jagatai at Ramblings of a Great Khan and John on Google+ (posted kindly by the Secret GM). I hope to get caught up soon and comment on some of the adventures but there are already almost 100 posts out there (not even counting mine)!

Yikes! Better get cracking!

3 comments:

  1. This was a great idea. I'm trying not to read very many of the adventures until the end. I don't want to be influenced too much.
    I think I have noticed a trend in some of the titles though. A lot of them seem to be puns or a play on words. I can't wait to see a huge collection of great adventures as the end result.
    Right now I have some catching up to do. About two adventures.
    I'm working 12 hour days for awhile though, so don't mind me if I'm sleep-typing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are just too few hours in the day to write the adventures and read 23 more, as much as we might want to. I'm seeing what I can now, but as Nemo235 suggests, we can always go back. I'd urge everyone to make an index page at some point to help find them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a little reading up and did a survey of the first 12 participants. More to come. Cheers!

    http://www.darkdungeon2.com/2011/09/adventure-shorts-00-little-survey-of.html

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.