Tuesday, August 2, 2011

[Characters] Captain America's Super-Soldier Serum

I saw Captain America: The First Avenger over the weekend and I really enjoyed it. Since I'm a fan of Savage Worlds, I thought up the Super-Soldier Serum (using the SWEX Super Powers Companion):

Super-Soldier Serum [10 Power Points]
Super Attribute (Special*) +8 [8]
Super Edge (Brawny) [2]
Ageless [1]
Quirk** [minor, -1]

* No attribute can be raised above d12 for this serum. Start with Strength, increase to d12, then distribute the remaining bonuses between Vigor and Agility, weighting Vigor at 1 die higher (minimum) than Agility.

** increases positive behaviors for good recipients and negative behaviors for evil ones.

For an example:
Pre-Serum Steve Rodgers
Agility d6 Smarts d8 Spirit d8 Strength d4 Vigor d4

Post-Serum Steve Rodgers
Agility d8 Smarts d8 Spirit d8 Strength d12 Vigor d10

I'm thinking this would be a pretty cool thing to have in an all Super-Soldier campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.