Saturday, August 6, 2011

[Blogs] In Places Deep

Evan writes the blog In Places Deep, and what a fine blog it is. He's got info on his personal campaigns, Nightwick Abbey and Dark Country.

Now Nightwick Abbey is cooler than cool - I love the name and the evocative nature of the name - not to mention the write-ups of his sessions (20 so far). So read it for that.

But also read it for stuff like the White Lady. I was totally blown away by this post. I read that and thought of how I could use this story in whatever game I'm running, from a modern day game set in the Scottish Highlands to the fantasy world Evan writes about.

So check out In Places Deep. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.