Friday, July 15, 2011

[Savage Worlds] Empire of Bone

Be on the lookout for a new Savage Worlds game called Empire of Bone. Well, here's hope that it will be printed (after all, the few things I can learn about it are from 2005 and from Cheyenne Wright's Savage Sheets).

Supposedly, the game will be in a gothic fantasy, with loads of undead. Supposedly, it's going to be done by Randy Mosiondz (on Champions Online fame). And supposedly, it will come out "in the future."

The PC sheet is very cool, providing spots for Eldritch Edges, Skills of Suspicious Note and Minions, Lackeys and Hunchbacks. In fact, I'm using this character sheet for a Victorian-Era campaign that a friend and I are running jointly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.