Saturday, July 23, 2011

[Characters] Neville Longbottom

Neville Longbottom rocks. Though I had no real plans to see the latest Harry Potter movie in the theatre (I'll wait for Netflix or my local library), I do have to say that this still picture of Neville holding that extremely magical Sword of Godric Gryffindor in a two-handed grip makes me want to see it just for that scene alone.

He looks like someone just kicked the holy crap out of him yet he's still standing. He's not going to sit down and quit. Oh, no, that won't do at all. He's got that sword and he's ready to finish it. No matter what.

Amazing for a character that starts as a goof and throughout the series (both books and movies), grows into something more, a hero in his own right.

So next time you look to a character for your next PC to emulate, try out Neville and the growth he experiences over the course of his adventures. He won't let you down.

1 comment:

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.