Wednesday, July 6, 2011

[Blogs] Destination Unknown

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjuUPwc63XpIRgbloQNQxqUrzXxb8g900Ug10RmCsitpqevoiAJ16HY7hQYOBUfHojXXyM0sTUjncjF-aD3mRt2K-N8Bsl7lenguAU3h2C8MHln5Z3IU0DP9apD_xUVANkBw17THr1GQfM/s1600/iamchristian.jpg
UPDATE: Destination Unknown is back. And, like Greg over at Dark Horse Design and Lowell over at Age of Ravens, I am Christian.



[FDR+death+of+mother+Sara.jpg]
I had planned to write a post on DU for a while but I guess that's not going to happen, given the circumstances.
Destination Unknown was a great blog that I hope returns soon. Written by Christian, it was a continuation of his previous paper zines, Scrollworks and Iridia. It had great stuff that is now gone, stuff that I loved to read and planned on using in some games.

Destination Unknown, as a resource, as a gamer's journal and journey, and as a view into other worlds, will be missed from the blogosphere as well as from the wider gaming community.

Christian, I hope that this doesn't prevent you from continuing the hobby you love.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone likes my "putrid" zines. Thanks, Matt. I had a good long surf and chilled. I...dunno. I guess, the best thing to do is to shake it off and press on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! That's great Christian, I'm so glad you changed your mind.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.