Saturday, July 16, 2011

[osr Challenge] First two victims, er, I mean, contestants!

Porky's Expanse and netherworks have joined the osr Challenge: A September of Short Adventures - and they plan to have 25 short adventures for their blogs. Already, the dwarves working for them have formed committees to filter the ideas coming in fast and furious, taking the best to create minimalist adventures for you!

Thanks for joining and good luck!

For those of you who've not yet joined, click on the mustache-dragon image above and add your blog to the list!

1 comment:

  1. My dwarves are a bit slow off the mark, but I think they know I'm lacking in the gold department. Maybe I can find some gnomes? Whatever, it's going to be great, especially with NetherWerks onboard, and hopefully many many more getting involved too over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.