Tuesday, July 19, 2011

[Resources] Tintin

I've been a fan of Tintin since I was a child. I have most of the books (still have a few that I have to find), I recently received the vids from 1990s from a family member who's also a fan and have been enjoying them immensely.

Tintin had all the adventures that I wanted to have - traveling to the moon and back, racing across the desert in a car-chase, flying planes to the North Pole, meeting up with Yeti in Tibet. Many scenes and situations in the books could easily be ported over to RPGs.

I hope the new Tintin movie is worth the wait and stays true to the characters. Even if they suck it up, on a plus side, you can talk like Captain Haddock if you want to learn all the curses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.