Monday, May 30, 2011

[Missing in Gaming] Secrets Vol. 1 and Vol. 2

I found Rackham's Cadwallon: The Free City RPG used for cheap a few years ago but haven't been able to gather up Secrets Vol. 1 (few copies to be found) and Vol. 2 (currently only in French). Rackham stopped the line about 2-3 years ago and no further development occurred. They concentrated on Confrontation, the miniature rules the world of Cadwallon is based in, until going out of business in October 2010.

The art for Cadwallon is wonderful, which is the main reason I picked it up. As for the system, I'd probably use another, more generic one, like Savage Worlds or even True20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.