Sunday, September 22, 2013

[Trickster] Mika Renar


(Mika Renar is a character in Jeff Somers' 2013 urban fantasy novel Trickster and is presented here as a fan-inspired homage to an excellent book. I recommend that you read it.)

Mika Renar (FATE Accelerated Edition)
enustari (Archmage)

High Concept: I am the world's most powerful Archmage

Trouble: I am a weak old woman and I fear death.

Aspect: I bleed people dry just to prove a point.

Aspect: My Glamour is second to none.

Aspect: I will cast the biludha-tah-namas.

Approaches:
Careful: Fair (+2), Clever: Good (+3), Flashy: Average (+1), Forceful: Mediocre (+0), 
Quick: Average (+1), Sneaky: Fair (+2)

Stunt: Because I have Bleeders, I get a +2 when I Cleverly cast a spell.

Stunt: Because I am so powerful, I get a +2 to Forcefully intimidate someone.

Stunt: Because I have a artifact, I get a +2 when I Carefully cast a spell.

Refresh: 3
Current FATE Points: 3

Stress: [_] [_] [_] 

Consequences:
Mild (2):

Moderate (4):

Severe (6):

Description:
Mika Renar is the world's most powerful Archmage and she's afraid of death. What does someone do when they have power enough to cheat death?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.