Tuesday, September 17, 2013

[Trickster] Lemuel "Lem" Vonnegan


(Lemuel "Lem" Vonnegan is a character in Jeff Somers' 2013 urban fantasy novel Trickster and is presented here as a fan-inspired homage to an excellent book. I recommend that you read it.)

Lemuel "Lem" Vonnegan (FATE Accelerated Edition)
idimustari (Trickster)

High Concept: Trickster Blood Mage with a Twisted Code of Honor

Trouble: I won't bleed anyone but me to power my spells.

Aspect: Spell hacker, I can take a 22 words spell and break it down to 3.

Aspect: Don't try to con a con-man.

Aspect: Hiram Bosch, damn him, is still my gasam (master) and I his urtuku (apprentice).

Approaches:
Careful: Average (+1), Clever: Good (+3), Flashy: Mediocre (+0), Forceful: Average (+1), 
Quick: Fair (+2), Sneaky: Fair (+2)

Stunt: Because I am a Spell-casting Prodigy, I get a +2 when I Cleverly rework a spell.

Stunt: Because I am Quick with a Spell, once per game session I can choose to go first in a conflict.

Stunt: Because I am a Trickster, I get a +2 when I Sneakily con someone.

Refresh: 3
Current FATE Points: 3

Stress: [_] [_] [_] 

Consequences:
Mild (2):

Moderate (4):

Severe (6):

Description:
Lem is the protagonist of Trickster, a down-on-his-luck idimustari with his pal Mags. His luck goes from bad to worse when they heist a girl slated to be the next victim in a uber-spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.