Tuesday, September 10, 2013

[FATE Accelerated] Jarvis Manhattan

Jarvis Manhattan (X)

High Concept: Supernatural comedian, looking to make a name for himself.

Trouble: In over my head.

Aspect: Bullwinkle Hat ("Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat, Rocky!" "Not again!")

Aspect: 

Aspect:

Approaches:
Careful: Average (+1), Clever: Fair (+2), Flashy: Good (+3), Forceful: Mediocre (+0), 
Quick: Fair (+2), Sneaky: Average (+1)

Stunt: Because I am a skilled performer, I get a +2 when I do something Sneaky right in front of people.

Stunt: Because I know how to work an audience, once per game session I can recruit a volunteer to help me do something.

Stunt:

Refresh: 3
Current FATE Points: 4

Stress: [_] [_] [_]

Consequences:
Mild (2):

Moderate (4):

Severe (6):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.