Saturday, September 21, 2013

[Trickster] Calvin "Cal" Amir


(Calvin "Cal" Amir is a character in Jeff Somers' 2013 urban fantasy novel Trickster and is presented here as a fan-inspired homage to an excellent book. I recommend that you read it.)

Calvin "Cal" Amir (FATE Accelerated Edition)
saganustari (Powerful Magician)

High Concept: Blood Mage Apprenticed to Power

Trouble: Mika Renar is a harsh master.

Aspect: I have enough Bleeders that I don't have to bleed myself.

Aspect: I know magic and want to know more.

Aspect: Few people can withstand me.

Approaches:
Careful: Mediocre (+0), Clever: Fair (+2), Flashy: Good (+3), Forceful: Fair (+2), 
Quick: Average (+1), Sneaky: Average (+1)

Stunt: Because I have Bleeders, I get a +2 when I Cleverly cast a spell.

Stunt: Because I am apprenticed to enustari Mika Renar, I get a +2 when I Sneakily do her business.

Stunt: Because I carry a gun, I get a +2 when I Forcefully attack someone.

Refresh: 3
Current FATE Points: 3

Stress: [_] [_] [_] 

Consequences:
Mild (2):

Moderate (4):

Severe (6):

Description:
Cal Amir is Mika Renar's apprentice. He was once apprenticed to Mika Renar's previous apprentice but that one died and freed Cal to take his place. Cal plans to wring every last magical secret from Mika and willingly does her bidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.