Friday, October 21, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] Switching to Guns, Issue 21

Issue 21, Switching to Guns
Issue 21 of Switching to Guns deals with the gods of the Ashford Valley. I chose a triplet of good gods (father and two children) vs. a single evil god (brother to the main god). Additionally, I added saints to the overall mythology. I liked the symbology of having a "triune" set of gods against a lone evil one.

I also added specific healers that were not directly attached to the priesthoods as a way to add more types of healing to the game. My plan was to include healing potions and draughts as a matter of course, inexpensive for the majority of Valley occupants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.