Monday, October 10, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] Switching to Guns, Issue 10

Issue 10, Switching to Guns
Issue 10 of Switching to Guns outlines a short adventure I ran, based on the Savage Worlds setting Slipstream.

My group at the time, the Corvis Monkey Troupe, encountered a variety of creatures, allies and friends over the course of the adventure. I especially liked the inclusion of a giant Space Dragon, Ro-Kar the Magnificient, who attempts to crush the PCs' space ship.

Ro-Kar was more a plot device than an actual stat-ed creature, as any damage he did was massive to the point of squishing the PC attacked. I had a scene in mind very similar to the Sea Serpent scene in Voyage of the Dawn Treader. And it was pretty fun to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.