Friday, October 7, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] Switching to Guns, Issue 7

Issue 7, Switching to Guns
Issue 7 of Switching to Guns outlines a burrow found in the woods along the High Bridge Road. This is the third adventure of the series.

In later issues, it'll become obvious that I rarely, if ever, mention the treasure found in the adventure. I figure the GM can easily fill that bit of information in, taking into account what the PCs will need in their future.

I break from my usual lack-of-treasure to include a +1 dagger that allows it's owner to avoid the effects of magical mazes. I think it's a pretty cool magic item, not just a normal +1 dagger, but one with a name and an actual use besides fighting. I think most magic items should be that unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.