Sunday, September 24, 2017

Actual Play: FATE High Road to China Character Profile Fiona

Name: Fiona Gaumont (Played by J)

High Concept: Spoiled Heiress Looking for her Father
Trouble: Craves Control
Aspect: Amateur Pilot
Aspect: Not just a pretty face
Aspect: Feisty and spirited

Approaches: Flashy +3, Clever and Quick +2, Careful and Forceful +1, Sneaky +0

Stunts:
  • Everything has a price: once per session can overcome an obstacle with the power of $$$ if possible
  • Everything you can do I can do better: when I use flashy I get a +2 to overcome or create an advantage in response to another character's action


Fate Points: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.