Friday, December 23, 2011

[D20cember] Imagine Magazine (UK)

Imagine Magazine was the UK TSR house magazine from April of 1983 to October of 1985. Thirty issues (and one special) were published and I had never heard of it until I found five or so issues in a junk game store in Portland, Oregon in the early 90s.

It was different, definitely different. Plus it had a new campaign world called Pelinore, based around a city called the City League (the city stretched a league in every direction).

Of course I picked it up. And I have many more of them, including the special issue, but not a complete set. Not yet.

Unfortunately, RPG.net has no reviews on this fine magazine but the Acaeum has a short blurb on it (as well as pics of the issues).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.