Thursday, December 22, 2011

[PB&J] Peanut Butter Burger


Opening the ancient grimoire again, I found one spell specially prepared by a mighty wizard now passed on. This wizard, one Elvis of Graceland, supposedly created this recipe after a revel.

The peanut butter burger.

 Ingredients:
One burger
One hamburger bun
relish
ketchup

Prepare burger as usual (I recommend toasting the bun for a nice touch). Spread peanut butter on one bun and ketchup and relish on the other. Add the burger and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I should be rolling a SAN check....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not cross Elvis of Graceland. His power, even from beyond the grave, is puissant.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.