Tuesday, April 26, 2011

[My Collection] W is for Warlord of the Accordlands

The Warlords of the Accordlands is a D20 RPG series by Alderac Entertainment Group published in 2006. There are four books: The Master Codex, the World Atlas, the Campaign Adventure Book, and Monsters and Lairs. The books have over 1,200 pages of world history, character classes, monsters and spells, all based on a collectible card game Warlord.

I picked them up because I like D20 settings and this one has some difference. The world is sliding toward evil, with a decadent human civilization, elves that are long lived because of necromancy, and dwarves are fighting demons. There is a force of evil called the Medusan Lords, which is the big bad for the PCs to fight against.

RPG.net doesn't have any reviews of the series but I found one around the 'net for each of the books (1, 2, 3, 4). The reviews are mostly positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.