Wednesday, April 13, 2011

[My Collection] L is for Licensed Products: The Stargate SG-1 RPG and The Farscape RPG

Stargate SG-1 is a television program about people who travel to other worlds through wormholes disguised as large ring gates and Farscape is a television program about people who travel to other worlds through wormholes disguised as large sentient ships. Both shows had compelling casts, excellent special effects, awesome villains that kept coming back to plague the heroes and good writing. No wonder I liked watching them.

And both were obvious choices for RPGs. And Alderac Entertainment Group (AEG) got to publish both of them: the Stargate SG-1 RPG and the Farscape RPG.

Since I love both shows and like AEG enough to give it a try, I collected both games along with the four supplements for SG-1 (Fantastic Frontiers: Stargate Season 1, Friends and Foes: Stargate Season 2, First Steps: Unexplored Worlds, and Living Gods: Stargate System Lords). And I haven't been disappointed.

But I don't do reviews, so if you are interested, RPG.net has two SG-1 reviews (1, 2) but none for the supplements and two Farscape reviews (3, 4).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.