Monday, March 14, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #42

Issue #42, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine

Issue no. 42of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in November 2008.

This issue, I return to my campaign mash-ups, by mixing Fantasy Flight Games' Midnight setting with the Iron Kingdoms from Privateer Press. I'm a fan of both of these D20 settings, so they were an obvious mix. Next issue, I share the actual play of this set-up.

No game notes for this issue, again due to my grad school at the time (it was a particularly hard class).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.