Saturday, March 12, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #41

Issue #41, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine

Issue no. 41of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in November 2008.

This issue contains a half-dozen futuristic blaster weapons suitable for a Savage Worlds Slipstream game (or any other sci-fi space opera setting). I didn't do the stats for the guns (that's easily done in your favorite system) but the pics and descriptions were particularly spot-on, in my point of view.

Again, due to my schooling at the time, I was unable to provide any game notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.