Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #34

Issue #34, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine
Issue no. 34 of  One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in July 2008.

This issue started the first part of six for my adventure The 27 Lost Bicycles of Gondor in a setting being developed by Mick Bradley called Vegas After Midnight. You'll notice that it is a direct A-to-B quest, but I was pretty proud of it.

Mick himself emailed me and said "I admire the level of detail and the obvious research you did, and I like that you found some cool locations and ideas that haven't been touched upon much by others. I also think your writing is very good. Nice work on all of it."

The only notes link that didn't work was Mick's original Vegas After Midnight link. The rest of them are just fine: House of the Harping Monkey, Mr. T in Stained Glass, two Fodor's (Fodor's Compass American Guides: Las Vegas and Fodor's Gold Guide Las Vegas 2007.) and then S. John Ross' The Big List of RPG Plots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.