Monday, February 14, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #30

Issue #30, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine


Issue no. 30 of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in May 2008.

Last issue, I discussed a magical doorway in Seattle. This issue, I present a very dangerous cab that would work great in a modern/mystical setting. Also, I talk a bit about ancient Chinese strategy and add another good quote from a podcast I like.

Several of the game links still work: Wikipedia (The King In Yellow, Pioneer Square, Seattle, Washington and Thirty Six Strategies of War in Ancient China), Fear the Boot, Episode 70 and Shi: Senryaku.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.