Tuesday, March 2, 2010

[Blogs] Play Sorcerer

Since I've been reading over (and running a one-shot campaign of) Ron Edward's Sorcerer, I found a blog by Christopher Kubasik called Play Sorcerer. Christopher's January 24th entry has several cool settings, including Hidden Gods.

The artwork is very evocative and the setting just plain rocks on toast. I love reading how people are using Sorcerer and have learned a lot about the game from reading the various settings available for it.

Check out the Play Sorcerer blog, it's a very cool one.

2 comments:

  1. I missed all this Forge stuff, and I'm having to do a little catch-up to find out what all the fuss is about. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, there are more indie games than Forge stuff, and so in a sense we are all catching up. I know that I am interested in all of them and will keep buying them as I can.

    I'm not sure if you're a fan of actual play podcasts but they provide, at least for me, a good view of how other groups play through unknown systems. When I read those systems, I remember what the pods had to say and that aids in my understanding.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.