Tuesday, February 16, 2010

[My Collection] New Bookshelf


My gf and I went out a couple of weekends ago to look for a "new" antique bookshelf to hold more of my gaming collection.

At one of the antique shops in Monroe, Washington, we found two that would do. One, a nice 5 shelf finished wood with carvings, and another, teal with a compartment on the bottom shelf.

The finished wood with carvings bookshelf was $295, a bit steep for me and mine. The teal one, however, was on sale for 50% off of $125. That's the one we got. I haven't put my game books on it yet, but it's working with the decor we have in the spare bedroom.

See for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll fill it up in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I'm still deciding what game to put on first. It's a conceptual thing to me - how to start and finish using the bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.