Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Actual Play: Blue Rose AGE RPG



I had the opportunity to play Green Ronin's Blue Rose: The AGE RPG of Romantic Fantasy a few months ago, as a player, mind you.

The group was made up with:

  • The Game Master (played by R)
  • Ajax, the Rhy-fox (played by me)
  • Tobin, a Rezean Expert (played by DA)
  • Nour, a Night Person Warrior (NPC)


This actually lead to a new Blue Rose AGE campaign that I'm currently in, as Ajax, with R and a bunch of new people.

But I'm ahead of myself.

Following are two sessions of Blue Rose AGE: The Mask of Ebban!

****** Spoilers ******

The following posts may have spoilers to the adventure presented in the Blue Rose AGE core rulebook. You are warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.