Saturday, September 1, 2012

[Auld Lang 'Zine] Old War Horses, Issue 1

Old War Horses, Issue 1
Issue No. 1 of Old War Horses was inspired by a song by the Drive-by Truckers, an old podcast (the Rolemonkeys - if you can find the podcasts, then you are fortunate indeed), a couple of fan-inspired Savage Worlds setting conversions (Firefly Savage Worlds and Savage Serenity) and Deadlands Reloaded.

One bit of history: when I wrote this issue, I was still gaming with the Corvis Monkey Troupe. Sadly, I'm no longer in that game group. But I had planned on running this setting for them. Now, several years later, I still remember the good times we had together. Cheers, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.