Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Ring Vaults

Hey Folks,

It's been over three months since I last posted and, boy, have I been busy.

I've been gaming steadily with my various game groups and writing bunches of stuff and drawing maps, lots of maps.

I've been running Duty & Honour with one of my groups and it's going smashingly! The 13th Light Dragoons are defending a bridge in Spain from the French. And one of the PCs was nearly killed by a ... I'll tell you later, don't want to spoil the surprise! No worries, you'll see stuff on it soon.

I've been playing in a Savage Star Trek game and we're about to perform a board action on a hostile Klingon Bird of Prey. Once we kill the crew and take the ship, we'll chase after the Andorians who attacked our ship (the U.S.S. Ramirez) and stole secret Federation science data.

I've floated a Dresden Files weekday game via Google+ to a few people but it's still in the negotiating stage (with the others and the significant other).

I played a session of Eclipse Phase, a very interesting %-tile based system. I made some PCs with little experience with the system but realized later I should have made an Octomorph (coolest PC concept EVAR).

I've also been doing a lot of writing - some of which will appear here and some elsewhere.

And, while I haven't even come back to this blog full time, I started another called The Ring Vaults. It's going to be my take on the mega-dungeons. And it'll have maps. I've gotten a few posts up but check them out.

So don't be blue - more Asshat Paladins to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.