Friday, September 24, 2010

[My Collection] Warhammer Fantasy 2nd edition

I've mentioned my love for Warhammer Fantasy in a previous post and it extends to the second edition as well. I've got most of the books, but have about six or so books still on the list to get.

Green Ronin/Black Industries did an excellent job on these books, with art that is very evocative to the setting - another reason I really like this game.

RPG.net has a number of reviews (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) on the second edition.

4 comments:

  1. Oddly enough, I didn't realize Warhammer was also an RPG until comparatively recently. As in several years ago. I surprised myself by not knowing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think I knew Warhammer was an RPG before I knew about the miniatures.

    Thus the cosmic balance is restored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually started playing WFRP back in the 80s, but just got into the miniature side of it last year. I love the fantasy setting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The miniature side is very, very tempting. But I lack the space, the time and the money to do it. I tell the woman she's lucky that even though I buy RPGs at least I've not gone into the miniatures.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.